God Almighty established Vancouver Taiwanese Presbyterian Church to be a home for Taiwanese immigrants, Taiwanese-Canadian and others. We belong to the Presbyterian Church in Canada and are determined to be a bridge between Taiwanese immigrants and Canadian society.
We have been given special assignments:
- to offer the Word of God as a light and to establish a spiritual home for immigrants, Taiwanese-Canadians and others (Heb. 11:13);
- to seek places where God’s people may serve;
- to offer new vision to youth, hope to the elderly, and strength to all;
- to share God’s blessings with our neighbors through our actions;
- to assist churches and communities in Taiwan and throughout the world to live in dignity and honor; and
- to witness God’s love at work in our reconciliation with Him and with each other.